Friday 4 February 2011

Evaluation of the contents page (or click the image to view it in flickr):




I kept my layout very minimalistic, with minimal colours and areas of whitespace, which would appeal to my audience who live a structured, metropolitan life. It is because of this that I have kept my page free of adverts.

I have used less well known musicians to attract my audience, who would always be on the lookout for the latest trend and the next big thing. In contrast I have used well known fashion and political features as these will be comforting to my audience and will address their need to be up to the minute on their favourite issues.

The mix of images with models looking both directly at and away from the camera would attract my audience as they would appreciate the composition of the image as much as they would the people in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment